Странице

уторак, 17. септембар 2013.

Special interview with VitalBullet (Personal)

1.Tell us something about yourself?


Anything specific? That’s a broad question :P

I’m 25 (Just turned), born and raised in West Yorkshire, England. Before entering the industry I used to be a Chef, and during that time I earned one of the places I worked in a few awards including its first Rosette. I loved being a Chef but the few years I did it I discovered it wasn’t for me so I took a shot at getting into the industry of one of my other great interests… that being video games. I’ve been playing video games longer than I can remember… no, seriously… my mother tells me about the time I threw a joystick at the TV when I was 4 because I died in Flimbo’s Quest on the C64… I don’t remember that far back :P Flimbo’s Quest, Fiendish Freddy’s Big Top of Fun and Zool are the first games I ever remember playing back on the C64 and Amiga 500 and since then I haven’t been able to get enough. I’ve been through numerous consoles and handhelds since then but the PC has to be my favourite platform due to the freedom it offers both in and out of games :P

I played a lot of games in the tiny amount of spare time I had as a Chef and even afterwards and one of the games I played most was Battlefield Heroes… I used to use their forums quite a lot and I started up the suggestion to place volunteer mods on the forums to keep them clean. It happened and I became one of the first Community Moderator and after a few months they had an advertisement up for a Community Representative and I applied and got the job. I’ve worked my way up since then (28th April 2009) and here I am.


2.When did you entered in the world of Need for Speed ? 


Long time ago… before Team Escape was added.


3.As we all know, you're not working only for NFS World, you're Community Manager for several other games, are you busy keeping the community satisfied enough ? 


I’m busy… very, VERY busy, but according to the feedback I am seeing, I am not keeping you satisfied enough. Something that needs to be improved.


4.Now tell us what are other games on which are you working on ? 


Battlefield Heroes, Battlefield Play4Free, Lord of Ultima and Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances.


5.What's your favorite cars and car class in the game ? 


Probably the SLR 722 McLaren but as for car class, I don’t have one. They all have their pros and cons.


6.How often do you play Need For Speed World and what is your in-game name? 


I try to play a couple of hours a week. My Public facing account/driver is “VitalBullet” but I have my personal EA account too that I have put some hours into, but I would prefer not to share that one J



7.What part of NFS Series is your favorite one except NFS World ? 


I know I might get some stick for this but I actually really like Hot Pursuit (2010) While it lacked in some areas the actual driving in it was really good fun. Me and a few of my friends have put in a lot of hours playing that game.


8.What do you like most about NFSW as an one online game ? 


The potential for freedom and expression that it offers, from the free roam, to the car customization.


9.If you was a NFS World producer, What would you add to the game? 


In a perfect world where I had a full team to work with getting rid of those scumbag cheaters would be the top of my list… next would be to add drifting and probably Autolog.


10.When you're outside of your office and PC, what else are you up to ? 


Playing my Guitar, Listening to Music, hunting down a great Coffee, Cooking/Baking and way back when I lived in the UK I always enjoyed cycling… but never bought a bike after I moved. I have 3 back in the UK though. A BeOne Stonebumble, a 2007 Kona Stinky and an Electra Straight8 Cruiser


11.If you gotta continue working on just ONE game, which one would you choose ? 


Awwww, this question just isn’t fair. But... I’ll answer it with Battlefield Heroes. It’s where I entered the industry after all.


12.What other online games do you play ? 


If there’s a character limit anywhere this answer is posted, my full answer would break it.
Some of my favourites however are Battlefield 3, PAYDAY 2, League of Legends, Splinter Cell Blacklist, Co-Op Saints Row III/IV, D&D Neverwinter, Sniper Elite, Firefall, Borderlands 2, GRID 2, Warframe… and plenty more.


13.What car do you drive in the real world ? 


I don’t drive any. Since I turned 15 I’ve been working full time never lived in any one place for more than a couple of years so I have never settled anywhere long enough to think about getting a licence. I’ve been thinking about that more recently though… I really should get one.


14.Any favorite place/country where'd you like to go most ? 


I’m not one for warm weather… in fact I freaking hate it… but there are a couple of quiet Greek islands I wouldn’t mind going to again. I’ve always wanted to go into the middle of nowhere too… some place cold, like northern Lapland.


15.How did you like this interview and what do you have to say to future guys/girls inside the spotlight? 


It’s pretty cool… but then again I love talking about myself… yeah I am a little narcissistic. For the future spot lit… Johnny doesn’t bite… too hard.

16.Do you have a pet ? :) 


Not at the moment since my landlord doesn’t allow them in my apartment, but I would love one. My mother is looking after my cat in the UK though.




If you or someone you know wants to be featured in the future Community Spotlights just head over to this page: NFS Johnny Walker


4 коментара:

  1. I just suggession to Mr.Vitalbullet..to protecting of cheater and hacker or ilegal program from the game.. just give them permanently banned so for the future they know how to play honest with skill and talent in game..

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. So is he 15 or 25. Number 13 question list him as 15 which means he's one of the smartest guys I've ever read on a blog.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  3. He meant that when he turned 15, he worked full time. I think he's 25, but worked full time (According to question 13) at age 15.

    ОдговориИзбриши