Странице

уторак, 23. јул 2013.

(5) Community Spotlight - Muhammad Al-kaisy

1. Tell us something about yourself ?

Yo, well I’m currently 28 and getting older, I live in Stockholm with my beautiful wife whom I married 4 years ago. Gaming has been a part of my life ever since I was 5 years old and the first game I ever played was Super Mario Brothers. Since then the only thing that has been on my mind was video games and every time I walk out on the streets and see a tv-screen with games, I would stop to check out what it was.

2. When did you entered in the world of Need for Speed ?

My first time with game Need for Speed World was actually when I started working at EA, I was tasked with creating and maintaining the Arabic community and here we are today with about 80.000 subscribers specifically on the Arabic Facebook page.
But my first time with the “world” of Need for Speed was back in the PSX days where my first and favorite Need for Speed game was Need for Speed II.

3. What is the best thing about being a Community Manager of one game ?

One game? I work on 5 games O_o….
One game would be heaven but to be honest bug just working in the games industry makes me happy no matter what or how much I do, I am living my dream. The best thing about working as a CM is the ability to stand close to your customers and listen to what they have to say about your product.

4. Are you currently working on other games except NFSW ?

Yes I am working on Battlefield Heroes, Battlefield Play4Free, Lord of Ultima and Tiberium Alliances.

5. Since you got responsibility to be NFSW Community Manager until real one appears, is it hard and
does it takes a lot of your time ? 


Luckily for me that only lasted 2 weeks since “VitalBullet” who is the global CM for Battlefield Heroes and Battlefield Play4Free jumped in and took the responsibility of Need for Speed world before I could get my hands dirty.

6. What's your favorite cars and car class in the game ?

I hate fast cars *HAHA* since I feel no one is able to control them fully and you get people who just ram walls around every corner. My favorite types of cars are the ones that I feel I could afford to buy in real life. So I guess I would fall on C class and down.

7. What part of NFS Series is your favorite one except NFS World ?

Need for Speed II.

8. How long have you been running NFS World arabic page ?

Around 7 months.

9. What do you like most about NFSW as an one online game ?

I like the world itself and how its built and I like that the tracks and races are from the same world.

10. When you're outside of your job and PC, what else are you up to ?

What I do on my free time (a part from playing games) is watch MMA fights, play Go (baduk, wéiqí or igo), read manga, watch movies and tv-series and finally I also like to read up on game related news, articles and speculation. But wait a second, I do all these things on my PC :S
I also design my own video games and board games!

11. Your most memorable moments in Arabic Community Management ?

I guess the most memorable moment is when I first started the community and saw how we got more and more people joining us. It was a special time in my life as well because this was the key that opened my door into the video games industry.

12.. If you could be a NFSW developer responsible for adding new features/game modes to the game, What would you add to the game?

If I was a producer on the game I would probably add in-game social media integration, but I guess I am saying that just because I am a CM


13. What other online games do you play ?

Back when I was younger my world circulated around Counter-Strike, but I also used to play Unreal. What I am currently playing is The Last of Us and I am really looking forward to Battlefield 4.

14. What car do you own in a real life and is there any car of your dreams ?

I actually just bought a Volkswagen Golf MK6 (2010) with a TSI engine of 122HP. So it’s a small car with a turbo gas engine, in short terms new engine technology. The car is very fast and responsive and I am looking at software modding it to run at 150HP.
My dream car used to be Toyota Celica 5th/6th generation (1989-1999), I always felt that the Celica is a poor man’s racing car, a car anyone can afford. It’s a shame they managed to make it UGLY after the 6th generation. I will definitely add one of these to my future garage.
But if hade to choose a more farfetched dream car I would probably go with the Audi R8, it’s a really sleek and sexy car.

15. How did you like this interview and what do you have to say to future guys/girls inside the spotlight?

Actually I enjoyed it a lot and hope to someday be fortuned to do one more
I would probably say “Greatness awaits” !!!

16. Are you a football fan ? What's your favorite football player ? 

When it comes to football I will say this, where Zlatan goes is where I go. Me and Zlatan used to play in the same football club when we were younger, at FBK Balkan.



In order to be selected if you or someone you know wants to be featured on the Community Spotlight send the registration message to NFS Johnny Walker's inbox on Facebook.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар