Странице

среда, 12. јун 2013.

(4) Community Spotlight (Mark Kearon)

1. Tell us something about yourself?

First of Many thanks for reaching out to me about this! My Name Is Mark and I’m 21 Years Old. I’m currently Living in Australia have been for the last year and half. But I’m heading back to My Home in England next month. I Love to Travel myself and aim to head to quite few places across the World in the near future & Have a Big Passion for Motorsport / Cars.

2. How did you start playing NFSW?

I was introduced to the Concept back in 2009 Reading up on some of the E3 News that year NFSW had my attention as an Open World Racing Game in an MMO Genre. I don’t play many PC Games at all so this one had my attention.

3. What's your favourite cars and car class in the game?

Favourite Car Class In the game has to be A Class, I’m pretty fond of My Nissan Skyline R34 Z Tune, Zonda F Roadster, I recently purchased the Ford Capri RS1600 and that’s Fantastic Fun to Drive. I lowered it down to B Class and I’m debating about Buying a 2nd One whilst It’s On Sale for Max Ultra Parts for A Class.

4. What part of NFS Series is your favourite one except NFS World?

Hmmm I’d say Underground Series really ramped up the popularity in the recent century. Each time they release a Title I’m usually one of the first to purchase it and give it a fair go.

5. How long have you been playing NFSW?

Actively playing I’d say from November 2011, But as mentioned I’ve been around since Beta.

6. Are you part of a crew or you're solo player?

I’m part of Two Crews Myself, I’m the Co-Leader for Transporter Motorsports which Is currently in transition of being resurrected as Obi has decided to come back to the Game so we’ll be starting Recruitment for that shortly. I’m also an Active Member of Team Fortuna!

7. Have you got any friends during your NFSW experience?

I’ve made quite a Few Friends over the last Two Years in the Game. Some have come and some have gone, But I have a handful of close one’s that I’m contact with even outside of the Game.

8. What do you like most about NFSW?

Hmmm I like being able to Group up and have some banter and do some clean races with my friends and with people in the Crews. The Recent Addition of Achievements has kept the Game afloat as well.

9. What would you change or add to the game?

Add an Anti-Cheat System to the Game. I’m pretty much certain every person would agree with me on this one as we’re all fed up of Auto Finishers/Speed Hackers etc ruining the Game even more.

10. SpeedBoost or IGC player?


SpeedBoost I’d say, I currently own 108 Cars on My Main Driver. I’m an IGC Player on the Other Drivers I have/Beta Account.

11. When you're not playing NFSW, what else are you up to?

I’m personally into Motorsport. So outside of Working I participate in Karting Events and Races. I have quite a few Trophies that I’ve racked up over the years so that’s my passion. I also Love Formula 1, I’m always watching that and Attending the Races when I can.

12. What other online games do you play?

NFSW Is mainly the only PC Game I Play, But I’m centred around my Playstation 3 Console and I’m Racing Online in Gran Turismo 5 & GRID 2 That I Purchased recently which is great fun.

13. Do you have your car in real life or are you planning to get one in the future (And which one would you like) ?

I’m currently Driving the Family Car which is a 2006 Honda Civic Sedan & The 2012 Honda CRX, We’ve always been a Honda Family so Civic’s have been very popular choices. When I’m back In the UK I Plan on getting an Older Civic for a Project Car.

14. What do you think about whole this "NFS Johnny Walker" blog project?

I think It’s proved to be Very Popular, You’ve done very well to get a good amount of Followers and the Continued Support via Community is always a good thing in my books!

15. How did you like this interview and what do you have to say to future guys inside the spotlight?

I think It may be slightly too long and maybe the Questions in the Future could be condensed down a little But overall It’s good!

16. Watched Fast & Furious 6 yet ? Your impressions so far ?

Fantastic Film, Any Car Action Film Lovers/Car Fanatics will Enjoy the Film. It’s well directed by Justin Lee and He’s done a concrete Job on getting the Series to where It’s at today. The 7th Film should be the last one in my opinion!

17. You favourite F1 team and driver?

Easy! Vodafone McLaren Mercedes. I Grew up in Woking round the corner from where the McLaren Team Is based and have been a passionate Fan towards the team for many years. My Favourite Driver is Lewis Hamilton, Even though He’s moved teams to Mercedes AMG he’s still my favourite Driver on the Grid. I like to Relate My Racing Style to his In terms of having an Aggressive Driving Style. He’s focused determined & Enjoy’s Racing much like myself.

18. Any helpful links about where community can find you or to request for join in your crew ?

Sure, In the following weeks we’ll be opening Recruitment for Transporter Motorsports and Crew Section of the Forum will be Updated Soon so please be on the Look Out for that! Practice Hard & If you’d like to Join the Team we’ll be in Touch on the Forum Thread! If you’d like a Friendly Race against me then Whisper me In Game : Marky264
Thanks JohnnyWalker for the Spotlight and hope the Game continues being supported for the Remainder of 2013.


In order to be selected if you or someone you know wants to be featured on the Community Spotlight send the registration message to NFS Johnny Walker's inbox on Facebook.
 

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар